Photoshop is used in many projects such as web design, brochures, pamphlets and others. Apparently, Photoshop can also be used to design the interfaces of mobile applications. We know, the mobile application can be made with HTML5. With Photoshop, we can design the interface. Once the design is completed, it can be converted to HTML5 by way of slicing.
The task of a designer is to create a nice layout application, convenient seen, complete with a functional, fresh and easy to use.
We’ve collected some articles or tutorials using photoshop to design the interfaces of mobile applications, such as audio player, download manager and others. This is just an example, you can design other applications eg plane ticket applications, application pdf reader and others.
Also read : Photoshop Tutorial to Creating Text Effect
This tutorial is so easy to follow, especially for a newbie. You need to know is the basic use of photoshop.
1. Creating Audio Player Interface with Photoshop Tutorial
This tutorial will show you how to create your own music interface that lets you manage songs on your device, whether it’s a phone, computer or a tablet. Read more
2. Creating Sleek Audio Player in Photoshop Tutorial
3. Creating Mobile Weather App Interface with Photoshop Tutorial
4. Creating Download Manager Mobile App Interface with Photoshop Tutorial
5. Creating Email App Interface for iOS 7 with Photoshop Tutorial
6. Creating Shop App Interface for iPad with Photoshop
Incoming search terms:
- photoshop for mobile web dev