Best Blackletter Font for Designers
Blackletter font is suitable for making a poster or other design project purposes. Blackletter font has a unique font characteristics and is usually appropriate for the title of a piece of content. Font types can also be used to design t-shirts.
I recommend the premium blackletter font because its design is unique and looks professional. If you use a premium product, of course, the work that you are doing well qualified.
Hellter VMF Blackletter font
VMF GoldMiner Blackletter font
Pure Blackletter Font
The Black Veil
2 Fonts; Regular & Pro – With Lots of alternates.
Lockon Velline Blackletter Font
Lockon Velline was inspired from a biker and tattoo style with progressive edge and sharp tips, to make the fonts more bold and dynamic.
Equipped with Open Type features to activate the stylistic alternates to play with as desired for your individual taste.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- LOCKON VELLINE OTF & TTF
- 6 BONUS DETAIL VECTOR BADGE (AI, EPS).
- 6 BONUS BORDER LINE (AI & EPS).
Luxux Gotic Blackletter
Luxus has been in the works for quite some time now. I became interested in blackletter while designing an ornate album cover (Coming soon to the portfolio). I realized there was a lot more to the blackletter style than I had realized so I started to dive deeper.
- Upper and Lowercase
- European Accents
- Numerals 0-9 & Alternate 0-9 Numerals
- All Currency Symbols
- Standard Special Characters
- 3 Custom Ampersand Options
- 50 Custom vector flourishes
- Single user commercial license
Jibriel Blackletter Font
- Almost 300 Alternate Glyphs Added include Small Capitals Features. It’s total 584 Glyphs and will keep updated periodically.
- For those who use a program that not support OpenType Features (Photoshop, Inkscape, Xara, etc), i provide the alternates font in TTF Format and you must install all the fonts. But if you are working with a program that support Fully OpenType Features ( Illustrator, InDesign, Corel X6), you only have to install one single font file Jibriel in OTF format, all the glyphs are in there. You can access all the alternates through the glyphs pallette.
Easy Company Blackletter Font
Easy Company is a modern-day take on the classic blackletter typeface. Using a think stroke to form each letter and being even spaced from each character. The effect is a classic and vintage look that resembles an era gone by and days of the great world wars. Easy Company has a variety of uses which it is great for including editorial headlines, Newspaper titles, packaging, logos, names as well as numerals for jerseys or dates. Included in this set is a complete set of complimenting and interchangeable fonts working together to give a consistent look.
Designed with a flat brush and inspired by the modern fraktur from Rudolf Koch, Berliner Fraktur is composed by broken strokes, adding a handmade feeling to this geometric kind of calligraphy.
The font contains some interesting alternates and ligatures that make this type more real. The aim was to create a font that doesn’t look like a font.
Thats all best blackletter font for your design and project