Instagram one image-based social media, where users can upload images and provide a beautiful effect that image or photograph to be better. With instagram, you can also upload a short video, all of 30 seconds.
Unfortunately, instagram can only be managed with a smartphone or app on the smartphone / android / iOS, so we can not upload images to instagram via computer.
With the computer, we can only organize images in instagram. For example: sharing to friends, displays and some other actions.
To display images on the website instagram, not as easy as other social media services, such as flickr. To that end, this post will explain some wordpress plugins to organize and display photos on instagram wordpress sites.
You will find it with a few plugins below, because it is very easy to display images in wordpress.
Display Instagram photos from any non-private Instagram accounts, either in the same single feed or in multiple different ones.
- Super simple to set up
- Display photos from multiple Instagram accounts in the same feed or in separate feeds
- Completely responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Completely customizable – Customize the width, height, number of photos, number of columns, image size, background color, image spacing and more!
- Display multiple Instagram feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site
- Use the built-in shortcode options to completely customize each of your Instagram feeds
- Display thumbnail, medium or full-size photos from your Instagram feed
- Infinitely load more of your Instagram photos with the ‘Load More’ button
- Includes a Follow on Instagram button at the bottom of your feed
- Display a beautiful header at the top of your feed
- Display your Instagram photos chronologically or in random order
You can display awesome carousels or images sliders of Instagram photos by user or hashtag. You can easily use Enjoy Instagram in your pages, posts, sidebars with shortcodes or widgets.
Each photo can be shown in “Lightbox”or Grid mode. Everything is responsive and optimized for mobile devices.
The Simply Instagram plugin display your Instagram photos in three Endpoints that Instagram offers through shortcode for Post and Page or using Widget.
This plugin requires your Instagram ID and Access Token. Major update on version 1.1 is the on page Instagram Authorization. After activating the plugin, go to Settings -> Simply Instagram then login to your Instagram account and authorize this plugin to access your Instagram data. If you authorize Simply Instagram, it will retrieve your ID and Access Token.
DsgnWrks Instagram Importer
this plugin will allow you to import and backup your instagram photos to your WordPress site. Includes robust options to allow you to control the imported posts formatting including built-in support for WordPress custom post-types, custom taxonomies, post-formats. You can control the content of the title and content of the imported posts using tags like
**insta-text**, and others, or use the new conditional tags
[if-insta-text]Photo Caption: **insta-text**[/if-insta-text] and
[if-insta-location]Photo taken at: **insta-location**[/if-insta-location]. Add an unlimited number of user accounts for backup and importing.
Instagram Widgets – Show your instagram pics on WP widget
WP Instagram widget is a no fuss WordPress widget to showcase your latest Instagram pics. It does not require you to provide your login details or sign in via oAuth.
The widget is built with the following philosophy:
- Use sensible and simple markup
- Provide no styles/css – it is up to you to style the widget to your theme and taste
- Cache where possible – filters are provided to adjust cache timings
- Require little setup – avoid oAuth for example
Instagram to Woocommerce Product WP Plugin
Display Instagram images of your products, or any image based on a hashtag.
The plugin includes:
- Built in responsive lightbox.
- Adjustable grid layout.
- Integrated to woocommerce UI.
Setup is quick and easy
- Type your instagram api code in the plugin settings.
- Add a hashtag to each product you’d like to display Instagram images on.
- You’re done!
Instagrate to WordPress
The Instagrate to WordPress plugin allows you to automatically integrate your Instagram account with your WordPress blog.
No more manual embedding Instagram images into your posts, let this plugin take care of it all.
Install the plugin. Log in to Instagram, pick your default WordPress post settings, and you are done. Take a photo or lots on Instagram. The next time someone visits your site, a new post will be created with your each photo from Instagram.
This plugin requires the cURL PHP extension to be installed.