A few months ago I wrote about Cakephp and nginx running on easyengine. Easyengine is a collection of scripts to facilitate the VPS users to install wordpress and other scripts on a web server nginx. Unfortunately for running Cakephp, it takes one line of the script so that all are running perfectly.
Here are the steps to run CakePHP.
- Create site with mysql support (ee site create example.com –mysql)
- Upload your cakephp website. Or download it with wget command.
- Modify cakephp temporary and web root directory in order
chmod -R 777 /var/www/yoursite.com/htdocs/app/webroot/
chmod -R 777 /var/www/yoursite.com/htdocs/app/tmp/
- This is one line code that very crusial. Open website nginx config file with nano /etc/nginx/sites-available/yoursite.com
- Find and change
- Then restart your nginx server with command
service nginx restart
Please check your site. This tutorial tested work on cakephp 2.x, I have not tried to version 3.x
Please share this article, it will help many developer